Hi there! I’m Natalie Adair, a strength and fitness coach based in St George, Utah. I believe in providing evidence-based programs that are simple to follow, effective and tailored to your needs.
Education and Qualifications
- Master of Science in Sports and Conditioning Performance from Southern Utah University, 4.0 GPA
- Published sport science research (2021)
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS)
- Personal training certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM CPT)
- Strength and fitness coach since 2016
- Bachelor of Science degree in Communications with a minor in nutrition from the University of Utah
- Competitive Powerlifter, state and national records
- Former bikini Competitor
- Professional career working in the health industry (2008 – present)
- Athletic background in competitive gymnastics (12 years), collegiate cheerleading (3 years, University of Utah) and professional cheerleading (4 years, Utah Jazz).